I don’t know about you, but I love me some motivational quotes and positive affirmations! I even have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to motivational quotes, and I have an app on my phone that shows me positive affirmations daily.
Late last year, I told myself that 2020 was going to be my year, and even though we’re only three months in, I feel like I’m a different person now than I was in 2019. Seeing positive affirmations every day has improved my self-esteem tremendously, and I want to share some of my personal favorite words of wisdom with you all. Make sure to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for even more positivity. 🤗
Here are 25 of my favorite positive affirmations:
- I will not waste energy on things I can’t control.
- Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.
- Just because I am struggling, doesn’t mean I’m failing.
- My struggle is tough, but I am tougher.
- My situation does not define me.
- I release all negativity and hold joy in my heart.
- A negative mind will never give you a positive life.
- Love yourself as much as you want to be loved.
- Admire someone else’s beauty without questioning your own.
- If you have a heartbeat, there’s still time for your dreams.
- Everything I did today leads to a better tomorrow.
- Tomorrow is a new day of possibilities.
- I am proud of myself.
- I am strong in body and in mind.
- Don’t let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning.
- Peace within, peace without.
- Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles. It takes away today’s peace.
- Nothing is worth it if you aren’t happy.
- Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
- Happy thoughts bring happy things.
- I have the potential to heal completely.
- I am thankful for my many successes.
- I am an awesome human being.
- I am enough. I am deserving, worthy, awesome, stunning, and powerful.
- The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters.
Feel free to share some of your favorite positive affirmations as well. I’m always looking to add more motivational words to my list! ❤️️